Monday, May 13, 2013

Week In Pictures 54.0

1  Since Happy got groomed last week, I forgot how much she loves wearing clothes.  Yes, she loves to wear clothes and gets very excited about it.  I started posted her "outfits of the day" on Instagram almost every day.  Yes, I'm one of those people.

2  I love love love my new coral blouse from Cinderella's Attic.  The color definitely puts me in a good mood early in the day.

3 My new glasses arrived from Firmoo, you guys.  I am so thrilled that I picked well.  I think I'm getting good at ordering prescription glasses online that I might just order another.  HAH!  So what if I have four pairs of glasses right now?

4  I read about the invasion of the enormous snails in Texas.  All I kept thinking is "what the heck is going on?".  The 17 year cicadas are coming to the northeast and then there's huge snails in Texas?!  

5  Went to a bakery and I was definitely feeling this statement - keep calm and eat a cupcake.  I was having one of "those days".

6 & 7  Sneak peak of a few projects that I have on deck for an upcoming shindig.  I will just say that it is a Pinterest dream come true.

8 & 9  This past weekend my younger sister graduated nursing school.  I had a big sister moment, and I couldn't be more proud to see my sibling accomplish her goal after sixteen months (straight) of hard work and dedication.  Great job Marie!  You're an inspiration!

How was your week?

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Yayy, such a fun week! You were up to a lot of fun stuff!
No, I didn't go to the place, it was too far and I wasn't up at 9am making it useless to go, ha ha.
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

LyddieGal said...

I love that Happy is doing OOTDs. She is so stylish!
Chloe hates wearing clothes. and honestly, I think I prefer her naked too. More fun to pet :)

Unknown said...

I wish I had a cupcake right now!

And wait, whoa... that snails thing was for real? I hope they don't come to New York. Ahhh!

lisacng said...

Those big snails are creepy! I just read about the cicadas invasion! Hope they aren't too bothersome. Congrats to your lil sister on finishing nursing school. I love having those big sister moments too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...