Monday, March 25, 2013

Week In Pictures 47.0

1  Early last week I was suffering from a serious sinus headache...you know, the ones where you have to lie face down on a pillow to feel better.  I think Happy felt bad for me.

2  It was close to spring, but it wasn't coming any sooner.  Maybe making paper flowers would make it feel springy?  And then it snowed...

3  Zeppole...an Italian dessert filled with yummy sweet custard.  Heaven.

4  Even though it was officially spring, it wasn't warm enough to wear my new to me Dolce and Gabbana skirt that I purchased the weekend before.

5 & 6  Milo and Soda - the youngest and oldest pups in the family.

7  My mother in law sent over food.  Extra spicy cucumber kimchi.

8  Wore my new studded heels for a baby shower.  It wasn't warm enough - surprise, surprise.

9  We went on a field trip and Happy decided to sit in the back like the cool kids.

How was your week?

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Lots of aminals in today's post! Ha ha :) Woohoo for your new skirt and awesome outfit :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

LyddieGal said...

Yes, lots of puppies this week :)

I want a zeppole - but I have a bit of sticker shock every time I go into the bakery.
Chic on the Cheap

Jessica said...

The paper flowers are so pretty and I love your pleated skirt. All of the little puppies are adorable.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Food and pups - my two fave things!

lisacng said...

Happy is so prim and proper in the first photo, yet so child like in the car one. hehe! Love those paper flowers!

livlovelaugh said...

#5 reminds me of my puppy~

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...