Monday, March 11, 2013

Week In Pictures 45.0


1  Haley of The Zen of Making posted #crafttoolstalk and this is what I made with some make shift google eyes.  

2  The husband and I finally went a Brazilian restaurant that recently opened in the area.  It was a whole lot of great food and to top it all off they had delicious flan - my favorite!

3  Added some crocheted shamrocks for a little one's St. Patty's Day parade outfit.  

4  I also made the little one a little shamrock hat.

5  Who would've thought that we'd have another snow day.  I didn't believe it until I saw it when I woke up that morning.  I gladly slept in a little and lounged around since I was feeling a little under the weather.

6  A snow day means deserted roads.  It looked pretty until it melted later in the day.

7  I don't know what happened, but I had to make shrimp with lemon sauce over spinach.  Blame it on the snow.  It was pretty darn good.

8  I found the king size of Cadbury Mini Eggs.  I am obsessed with them so when I saw this bag the second time, my husband told me to just get it.... oh alright.

9  This pooch is going to be staying with us for a month and we're looking forward to it.

How was your week?

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Hehe weee!! What a fun week :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Unknown said...

WHAT WHAT WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT BAG OF CADBURY MINI EGGS AHHHHHHH.

No but seriously. There were only 18oz bags at Target. I've gone through two of those already and it's three weeks until Easter. I need that 36oz bag.

LyddieGal said...

ohhh Mini eggs. are there anything better? I've got the three 8 oz bags now, so I'm good.

and what a sweet little house guest you have!
Chic on the Cheap

lisacng said...

Let's hook up, love the pun!

I don't know many ppl who like flan, so yay for finding another! It reminds of me egg tarts, that's why I like it.

And who's this pooch? Poodle? Bichon? Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...