Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Owl Always Love You

Peter Indorf Jewelers is a local jewelry store that's hosting a Valentine's Day contest this year.  I can't help it.  If you say contest, I want to enter it.  Especially if it involves creativity and imagination.  There are four categories: most beautiful, romantic, creative, and humorous.  The prize includes a $500 Peter Indorf gift bond and a dinner for two.  Plus, $25 will be donated to the United Way of Greater New Haven for each entry.  What a great way to share the joy to non profit agencies in the community!  Photos of each entry will be posted on the Peter Indorf Facebook Page where likes will be tallied up with the judges votes.  Contest ends on February 15 and winners will be announced

Just another tid bit - I won last time this contest was held several years ago.  It was a great experience since I don't win contests often and I won it for something that I love - making things!
Here's my Valentine's Day entry this year.  Crossing my fingers!

My papier mache tree trunk, pom pom leaves, and crocheted owls.





I will be so grateful for those who like and comment my Valentine's Day contest entry
on the Peter Indorf Facebook Page.

My friend took a picture of the store front and it was a nice surprise that my owl tree is displayed!!
Such an honor!! 

9 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

Good luck - your entry is beyond adorable!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

lisacng said...

I love the whole setup for your design, from the grass, to the tree, to the pom pom leaves (!). The owls are so cute and love the pun. I voted! We gotta get whoever's in first place down b/c that card does NOT deserve more likes than you! And how awesome your entry in the store window!!

LyddieGal said...

oh my gosh that is adorable and so well done! I think you can totally win this Christine! good luck!

Closet Fashionista said...

Oh my goodness!! That is adorableeeeee!!!! :D I hope you win!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Meli (Blush + Jelly) said...

Loving this! Went their FB page to like and comment on your photo! Good luck! :)

welldressedmaker said...

EEEEEE!!!! good luck, christine! your entry is adorable as heck!

Micaela said...

i LOVE this Christine! i just voted for you and though i like you-- i would have voted for your entry anyway! ;) it's so darling. Fingers crossed xo

Jessica said...

Oh my Christine. That is absolutely beautiful. You are so creative and imaginative. I love it and I will be shocked if you don't win. Liking and commenting right now.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Unknown said...

These are so adorable! Heading over to like and comment now xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...