Monday, January 21, 2013

Week In Pictures 38.0

1  I must say that I've gotten fond of green smoothies.  I had one almost every day last week.  I usually make it before work and have it as a midday snack.  My favorite blend so far is kale, spinach, apple, banana, and coconut milk.  Do you like green smoothies?  What's your favorite recipe?

2  This week I was lucky enough to participate in project brown bag organized by Louise and Erin.  Do you remember the game "telephone"?  It's kind of like that but in a more creative and artistic way and people are a few states away.  Participants usually have the canvas for two days before sending it off to the next participant but I think I checked my mail a day late.  

3  Working late sometimes can be a bummer.

4  Happy saying "well hello there" from her favorite spot; the highest point of the couch.

5  Off to the post office during my lunch break to send off my project brown bag.

6  Happy likes to play fetch early in the morning.

7  Ended the work week with a lovely last minute dinner with some fabulous blogger friends...which also ended up into a shopping trip to the nearby Marshalls.  Needless to say everyone went home with something pretty!

8  My family came to town during the weekend.  Here's Happy with my cousin's little girl.

9  Happy and I are obsessed with Pinterest.  Well since we don't have HBO anymore we can't watch the new season of Girls.  Boo!  So this is what we did Sunday night.

Side note:  Ok seriously I think I am definitely one of those people who's obsessed with their dog.  Seriously guys I can't help it.  
I hope you all had a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like a pretty good week. Your dog is so cute.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You pup is adorbs - and what is that deliciousness in #7?!

Closet Fashionista said...

Looks like it was a doggy-filled week, haha :p
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

LyddieGal said...

Chloe likes to be up on the highest point of the couch as well. I always call her the princess when she's up there.

and yes, we always seem to do well when we go shopping together!
Chic on the Cheap

Annie said...

Project brown bag sounds so cool! And I'm so sad I missed the blogger dinner!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

the desert foxx said...

I love these personal photos. Looks like you have had a great week-- love the dinner with blog friends!

xx

Stylishly in love said...

You puppy is adorable. Great blog!

If you get a sec, check out my latest post... 'Gingham Peplum'.
I would love to hear what you think of it.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...