Friday, November 23, 2012

Where I'm From

Last week I had a chance to spend time in the downtown area for a few days.  It has been a while since I just roamed around or just walked around the downtown area.  I used to love just people watching as I walked or took the bus when I was in high school or just window shopped from one store to the next and maybe planned my next meal at the newest eatery.  It was just a quick reminder why I love where I am from.  
NH4   NH3
NH2   NH1
Happy Friday folks! Remember to support local businesses tomorrow for "Small Business Saturday"!

2 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

I miss New Haven!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

LyddieGal said...

In many ways, it really is a nice area. I mean, aside from being the third most dangerous city.

Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...