Monday, August 13, 2012

Week In Pictures 20.0


1  Dressed up in my black and white striped dress along with a beaded necklace from Singapore.

2  Thrifted new gauzy yarn that was still in it's original package.  Can't beat 2 bucks!

3  A very snugly Happy when I was sick.

4  My new favorite salad:  granny smith and sharp cheddar with cranberries and balsamic dressing.

5  Bronx Zoo on a hot day - even the polar bear looked HOT!

6  Aquarium made of Legos at the Bronx Zoo.

7  Tried a new hard cider drink.  It was very refreshing.

8  Friday drinks with co-workers started off the weekend right.

9  Reminds me of the song "Mister Blue Sky" by ELO.

How was your week?

10 comments:

LV said...

that salad looks so good! I love tart stuff too:-)

LyddieGal said...

mmmmm your fave salad sounds like my fave salad only swap cheddar for feta and add in some glazed walnuts...

that polar bear is so cute, poor guy must be dying in this heat.

Chic on the Cheap

Closet Fashionista said...

Yayyy, an awesome week! :D I love what I can see of that outfit you wore :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sandy a la Mode said...

love the necklace and hard cider (yum)!

Annie said...

Love these pics! And I love finding new hard ciders...looks delish :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Courtney Erin said...

Love that necklace you're wearing in the first shot - so pretty!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jessica said...

I can't get over how cute your little puppy is. That salad sounds delicious.

Amber Blue Bird said...

I havent been to a zoo in forever! This makes me wanna go before it gets too cold out.

Eli said...

That ace pear cider is my drink of choice!! So glad Trader Joes carries it. I think it always goes perfectly with whatever we're cooking for dinner!

d.h.e.r. said...

Aww. I'm loving that Lego aquarium. Will have to show that to the rest of the household which is Lego mad (to say the least).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...