Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me? In a Style Profile?

Back in April I met up with the lovely,  super nice and talented Smita of Hogger & Co.  We were able to coordinate to have dinner at a restaurant in Boston.  I wrote about it in this post and yea it involved a parking ticket at the end of the night.  However, it was such an awesome time that the parking ticket didn't matter.  After our meet up Smita approached me to be featured in her Style Profile section of her blog.  The bubble above my head said "Me?! Style?! Profile?!  Umm........aww alright".  So if you'd like to get to know me a little better, head off to Smita's Style Profile post and check out what she's put together about moi!!  She has also posted other wonderful people who've been featured in her Style Profile who have donated to her great cause: Nashua Soup Kitchen.  Isn't that inspiring?

Thanks a million Smita!



6 comments:

HOGGER + Co. said...

Awww!!! Of course YOU in a Style Profile, the lovely, talented, YOU!
Thanks for this post :)
Can't wait to see you in Boston again, soon!

Courtney Erin said...

I'm off to check it out -- and I am not at all surprised to see you featured in a style profile!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Eimear O'Reilly Stylist said...

thanks for your comment hun. i really like your blog, following you now! xx

http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

Eli said...

This is such a cool profile! It's so awesome that you're so crafty, it's really a gift. I know how to crochet really basic points. But I could never ever learn to knit. It never made sense to me. So I think people who do it really well are super talented!

LyddieGal said...

what a nice interview! congrats on the feature!
Chic on the Cheap

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

congrats!
Xo Megan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...