Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fancy Brass

Studs are in.  No doubt about it.  It's on shoes, clothes, bags, accessories. Then the lightbulb over my head went on.  I wanted to make my very own studded clutch with brass fasteners.  It was quite a process since my crafty OCD kicked in especially when adding the school supply bling (which I'm surprised if people still use them) onto the vinyl.  The sewing was the easy part - surprisingly.  I'm thrilled with my end result and has that edgy and simple look that I like.  Can't wait to use this little number.  Maybe when I go out for dinner with the husband or maybe when I go out with the girls at a rooftop bar??  The outfit possibilities are endless and my clutch collection is suddenly getting bigger.
Tutorial coming up soon.  What do you think so far?


12 comments:

Annie said...

So in love with that studded clutch...great job Christine!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

simplyvonne said...

i love it!!! cant wait to see the tutorial, i bet it would be a great ipad cover too!

Courtney Erin said...

Eeek, I love it!!!! Seriously, this is so right up my alley. I don't suppose I can commission you to make me one?

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

welldressedmaker said...

Very very chic! and I love that the interior is lined in leopard!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

his little lady said...

absolutely love this! you can never go wrong with a studded clutch!
xo TJ

Unknown said...

What an awesome project! I often wish I was crafty, but I'm just not... too impatient and I really have no sewing skills to speak of!

Lysabeth Luansing-Garcia said...

Wow! Can't wait for the tutorial! It looks great!

Amanda said...

I want one. Make one into a baby wipe holder lol :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

i do love studs, but i only own a pair of pants w/ them! i need more huh!?!

HOGGER + Co. said...

Wow, that looks so neat, you did an amazing job. Love studs on anything...really adds an edge.

Tiffany M* said...

This is so fun and gorgeous!! Can't believe this was a DIY- looks perfect!
beijos,
Tiffany
www.beijostiffany.com

Nnenna said...

LOVE! Can't wait for the tutorial!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...