Monday, June 4, 2012

Week In Pictures 10.0


First off, just wanted to apologize for the lack of posts last week.  Sometimes it's ok to take a little break, right?

1 Mangoes are my ultimate favorite fruit.  Hands down!! 

2 Summer means time for some peaches....
"movin' to the country...gonna eat me a lot of peaches"

3  Another pair of black flats.  Are you counting?

4 Took out my lace top from storage.

5 Another summery piece from storage.  This dress always makes me want to sing...
"fly, robin fly...up up to the sky".

6 Lounging with the puppy.

7 Feels like this weekend was just all about eating..This is Texas Roadhouse bread - irresistible. 

8 Brunch with the family.  This was my husband's order: Barbacoa Waffe [Belgian corn waffle points topped with pepper jack cheese, poached eggs, and Sausalito hollandaise sauce.  Served with slow cooked beef and side of potatoes.

9 I settled with a veggie omelet, but envied my husband's breakfast haha.

How was your week? 

8 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

You may have envied your husband's food but I want that veggie omelet!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

LyddieGal said...

haha, but those are such cute black flats! how could you say no?
Chic on the Cheap

welldressedmaker said...

Mangoes are my fave fruit too! At least I think they are. Tropical fruits most definitely! That's how my husband likes to cut his mangoes, and I have no idea why because it's much cleaner to eat them with a spoon...
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

my thrifty closet said...

Yummy... mangoes are in season for sure my fridge is stuffed with mangoes. Cute little pictures ...as always. And enjoy your holidays..it's perfectly fine to take a break...says moi...hehe..

Mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Weee!! Looks like an awesome week :D
And yea...it's good to take a break from blogging sometimes :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Bonnie said...

Your puppy is adorable! I just want to squeeze its little head. In a sweet way. I promise.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

i don't know what I want more the mango or the bird print! I just realized I wasn't following you, am now!

simplyvonne said...

I feel like i havent been on instagram forever!!! i see you got some sweet mangoes! YUM!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...