Monday, May 7, 2012

My Week in Pictures 6.0


I'm trying a new collage program guys.  Please bare with me.  I know my collage keeps changing over the past few weeks.  Hopefully I'll find the right program soon.  Any suggestions are much appreciated!

1  New patent leather flats from Target.  Looks like these might become a favorite.
2  Paired a vintage pleated shirt with a gray cardi.
3  My little gal finally got groomed! She's so purrrty.
4  Wearing my navy and black striped shirt (reminds me of Courtney) with my thrifted blazer and plastic antler necklace from Grime.
5  Felt very nautical-ish with my striped navy blue and cream blazer and vintage-y with my brooch.
6  Celebrated Cinco de Mayo at my favorite Mexican restaurant that I've been going to ever since I was in high school.  I had my margarita fix.
7  Finally went to Nordstrom Rack to see what the hype was about.  I saw these "killer heels" with spikes and just had to take a picture of it [way too high and expensive for me].

How was your week?

12 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

those spike heels are hot hot hot!!!

my thrifty closet said...

I always enjoy your montage pictures, cuz I can see so many lovely things at one glance! The spikes shoes are cool, I like them but just not so sure how they can fit into my style. ..haha..your outfit sneek peeks make me want to enlarge the picture more to see the rest of them ....outfit posts soon? hehe...;-)

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Amber Blue Bird said...

Im not sure which is cuter, your new flats or that darling doggie!

Courtney Erin said...

What collage program do you use now? I really want to try one but I'm so hopeless with stuff like that...


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

HOGGER + Co. said...

Were the studded heels Sam Edelman? Anything studded, I will make room for in my closet...like the ones you're wearing today!!

LyddieGal said...

oh man, those spiked heels would have been awesome!!

Bonnie said...

Love the flats - every girl needs a stylish pair - and the killer spiked heels!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

welldressedmaker said...

christine, I love that necklace you got from Grime! It's so perfectly edgy and kinda bohemian too, in a way. I hate to say this, but I love Target flats. They're so comfy and perfect for the work week. I did see the studded flats you got instead of the spiked heels. Cute!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Unknown said...

The Spin the Cinco Bottle is hilarious. I'd love to have that at a restaurant and make it be mandatory for people, haha!

Closet Fashionista said...

Oh dear...I love those shoes! Or at least what I see of them...haha...if they were black I'd NEED them :p
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

wow - spike heels look a little scary! eep!
xx

Emmett Katherine said...

Those killer heels look awesome! Love the spikes :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...