Thursday, January 5, 2012

Say It Ain't So Martha?!

Yup, you guessed it! I am a Martha Stewart fan.  I love her crafty endeavours in her shows, books, and magazines.  Everything that Martha does is just simple, stylish, and chic.  As she would say, "it's a good thing".  I recently found out that I have the pleasure of attending a taping of her show next week at the Martha Chelsea NY studio....again for the second time. Most likely the last, since I recently discovered that her show will no longer be taping after the end of the season.  Anyway, I've dug up some old photos taken from my last visit to The Martha Show from 2008.  Hopefully I'll have better pictures next week!  There's some talks of a "Save Martha" scarf.  We shall see.


Waiting in line before the taping.

Inside the waiting area.

Who doesn't like freebies?

Have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Christine



2 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

How fun! I hear it's a completely different experience when you're part of the audience as opposed to watching on TV. I think that's how people found out that Rachel Ray is really mean in real life!

christine said...

Oh yea definitely Jenn. Different experience as a studio audience. You do get to see a lot of what happens (not seen on TV). I'll be posting my pictures soon!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...