Monday, December 5, 2011

Some Birds and Arugula Pizza

Since I stayed in all of last weekend because I was sick, I missed out on all the sales and the hulabaloo of the weekend after Thanksgiving. I definitely had to venture out this weekend at least for some Christmas shopping, food, and some inspiration.  There were a few things that caught my eye and I had to take a pictures of them, because a mental picture at this time of the year definitely will not work!  


1. Started the weekend off with arugula pizza. Yum!
2. Received my package of felt supplies from Giant Dwarf.  Check out the button she added.  Cute!
3.  My Crochet Mama and baby owl were sold, and I had to pack them up.  I don't know if you can tell, but they were kind of my favorite since it's my avatar.  Bye bye cuties!
4.  A weekend isn't complete without going to Target.
5.  I have a thing for birds and birdhouses.  I thought that this little ornament was adorable.
6. Went back to Ikea to get a few things that I didn't purchase from the last Ikea trip.
7. Solar powered owl that moves its head side to side at Pier 1 Imports.  I succeeded in not purchasing it for myself.  The next time I go back, I can't promise anything.
8.  My week isn't complete without take-out from my favorite Thai restaurant.  The wait staff was wondering what happened to me because I haven't been there for a while.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
XOXO 
Christine

2 comments:

SymbioticLife said...

Awww so cute. lovely little owls. Glad to see you're feeling better. You're so brave going to Ikea. It's just a monsterous thing to experience. Such amazing stuff at great prices but it's like a labyrinth of furniture, designed to trap you in there for as long as humanly possible. I wouldn't hold it against you if you got that cute little owl from Pier 1. It's adorable!! We all deserve to treat ourselves a little for the holidays. Don't we?

christine said...

So true!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Ikea can get overwhelming but there's so many treasures to see there! I'm going to check if the owl at Pier1 is still there after the holiday....if it is..it's going to be mine because you're right we all deserve to treat ourselves a little...not just for the holidays but once in a while!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...